Have you had a Travel Bug disappear because someone found it and didn't know what to do with it? Are you planning to send a new Travel Bug out into the world and you don't want that to happen? We may have the solution for you. It's no guarantee against loss, but it will help. It is a Travel Bug Instruction Sheet that explains how to properly use your Travel Bug. The sheet will fit in a zip-lock bag with your Travel Bug and best of all, you can make it right now. This sheet was created by Seth!, based on a design and text by Markwell. This page will generate a 5"x5.2" sheet, which will fit in a sandwich-size ziplock along with your Travel Bug. If you would like the original 1 quart bag size (6"x6"), we have that as well.
Here is what you will need to make your own Travel Bug sheet:
Simply complete the form below, click on the "Make My Sheet" button, and you'll have a Travel Bug Sheet ready to print. When the new page appears with your Travel Bug Sheet, just click your browser's print button. You could also save the page as an HTML file for future use. After your sheet is printed, cut out the two pages and paste them back-to-back. You sheet can go in a zip-lock bag as-is or you can have it laminated. Enjoy!
- A Travel Bug and its serial number.
- The Travel Bug page ID from geocaching.com for YOUR Travel Bug. If you go to your Travel Bug's page, that will be the numbers after the "ID=".
- A name for your Travel Bug.
- A printer connected to your computer.
- Optional: A photo of your TB that has been uploaded to your Travel Bug's page. You may also use one of the images that we have below.
© 2002 Washington State Geocaching Association Questions? Contact email@example.com